Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Va Loan Certificate Of Eligibility Says 36,000 Is The Nonborrowing Spouse's Credit Score Needed For A Va Loan?

Is the nonborrowing spouse's credit score needed for a va loan? - va loan certificate of eligibility says 36,000

My wife and I try to have a house. We have all the papers to the bank and got my certificate of eligibility for VA. The loan is in my name and my wife, not as a sign bond spouses. Everything was going fine until today, when the bank and said to my wife, the credit score is running to my wife needed. My wife said not to run because he wants to be added to the loan. The bank has said that anyway, and his score is high enough, we could not a VA loan, so we have to make a loan to the FHA. This does not apply here. I have sent approved in advance (with excellent credit) is to me the certificate.

3 comments:

Sgt Big Red said...

The VA loan is not money, simply return to the veteran buyer.
Well, if you buy only the house in your name only if it is not necessary that someone back on his head to his wife. I think you have to find another mortgage broker.

Then his wife signed the application (if it seems as co-debtor, co-owner or otherwise), and confirmed that she needed to make your credit report.

For your information, unless you opt for a mortgage in a short period (CRA only as a single hard disk research. (See Source)

I hope this helps answer your question;

Leigh said...

Find another bank. Did you not tell if my husband has a loan from the VA in our house. The only possible way we can see your score is to be relevant if you are their income to qualify for the loan. Again, you find another shop ... If you submit a credit report without your permission, to your state banking supervision, the FTC and file a complaint with the Prosecutor General.

Linda said...

I read your question, I decided the people by the fact that I have been cheated to help four by four lenders in my search for a loan, but finally got a reliable lender. gave me the loan ($ 50,000), which was a great need for. So I decided that I sent someone I will refer to its encounter with this God lender is reliable and his terms are fair. You can add it by e-mail: dr_paulsonstrader@yahoo.com, please tell him I'm looking for the confidence of the lender until I saw him and I decided to help my neighbor with, because a lot of misleading donors out there and do not want the body of the prey to ask him to tell him that I called it.

Post a Comment