Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Spoons What Do You Think About This Christmas Cookie Recipe?

What do you think about this Christmas cookie recipe? - christmas spoons

Merry Christmas Comments


This is the best recipe for Christmas cookies EVER!

Christmas Crackers

1 cup water
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup walnuts
2 cup dried fruit
1 bottle of Patron Silver Tequila

Model to examine the sample quality.

Suppose you give a large bowl, check the lady again, make sure it is cut from the highest quality to a level and drink. At best, if first refrigerator.

Turn the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a bowl until frothy.

Add a teaspoon of sugar. He won again.

At this stage, it is preferable to ensure that the earth is still OK, try another
chilled cup for the case.

Turn off the mixer thingy. Break 2 legs and into the cup and saucer into the cup of dried fruit.

Choose the frigging fruit on the ground. Mix the gymnast. If druit Fried is stuck in the loose beaterers only use drewscriver.

Show changes to verify thatnsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt or something. Check Boss.

Now change the lemon juice and the fruit of their efforts.

Adding a table. Add a tablespoon of sugar or somefink. What you can find.

Greash oven. Do not try to rotate 360 degrees pan and to fall. Remember, the grain Turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window to terminate the structure and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

CHERRY MISTMAS

10 comments:

JohnnyC2... said...

I like the "off" part ...

Katie <3's Rob said...

Very tasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Wonderful, I have to copy! My family thinks I'm the best cook ever! Enjoy your holiday!

CHERRY MISTMAS

Clamdigg... said...

+ I saw last year and loved it, thank you for reminding me.

Abtsolut... said...

Brilliant my friend.

explicit... said...

wow .. sounds great 2 me .. well thank you anyway u took the time to type 2 for this recipe .. Most people think that is stupid, 2 u. .. Accessories (thx 4 do not really know how to cook for 2 to In contrast to other people ...)

maamu said...

This is in my recipe collection!

Angeleye... said...

oooo Tequila

Nathan A said...

sounds delicious, my friend ... heheh

bubblegi... said...

yum .. hmmm i love it. Can I try? gives me. Thanks

Post a Comment