Friday, February 12, 2010

Gibson Les Paul How Much Is My 1990 Gibson Les Paul Special Electric Guitar Worth?

How much is my 1990 Gibson Les Paul Special Electric Guitar worth? - gibson les paul

I have a 1990 Gibson Les Paul Special Electric Guitar. It's yellow mustard, and is in good condition. It has a few dents and students throughout the body and the color has faded into the back of the fingerboard. A P-90 pickups. He still has the original volume and Nobs, etc. What would or should this value, or if I can find the answer to this question?

1 comments:

Make'n Music said...

Please call my boss at Bear Make'n Music in Chicago. Their number is 312.455.1970. You can try to e-mails sales@makenmusic.com. He knows everything about the guitar and give an estimate of the experts acknowledge - that an instrument can really appreciate when they will be viewed in person.

Hope this helps.

Marc
Make'n Music

Post a Comment